Contest Alert !
As a participant in a contest (“the Participant”) sponsored by or associated with Inner Spirit Photography through its radio promotions, trade show promotions and/or this Site, you agree by entering the contest and by using the Site to be bound by all terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced in the Contest Rules herein.
- The Participant agrees to be bound by any and all specific geographic, time, date and other limitations imposed on the contest by Inner Spirit Photography in its sole discretion and having provided notice.
- All prizes must be accepted by the winner as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Inner Spirit Photography retains the right to substitute a prize with another in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond Inner Spirit Photography’s control.
- All prizes will be presented to winners at Inner Spirit Photography Calgary office or shipped direct to winner by registered courier, unless otherwise noted.
- Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 18 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize.
- Employees of Inner Spirit Photography, its affiliated companies, their advertising agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter or win contests.
- Winners must use their true, legal name when playing contests or claiming prizes and may not win any contest under an assumed name. Winner will be disqualified and prize(s) forfeited if they are found playing under an assumed name or alias.
- Only one person may enter their name on any contest written entry form or Internet-based entry. No “duos”, groups or teams will be allowed to enter together.
- If ticketed events have been awarded as a prize and the event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or does not occur for any reasons beyond the control of Inner Spirit Photography, Inner Spirit Photography will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
- If the prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment or a special event, winner is responsible for all taxes (air and hotel taxes are generally already included), meals, beverages, local travel, out-of-town medical insurance, air cancellation insurance, all expenses and gratuities not expressly included in or as part of the prize. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, and any other restrictions established by Inner Spirit Photography’s prize partner(s) pertaining to hotels, airlines, trains, ships, ground transfer companies and other aspects of the prize(s). Winner agrees that by accepting any trip as a prize from Inner Spirit Photography the winner does so entirely upon his or her own initiative, risk and responsibility. If the trip requires travel outside of Canada the winner at the time of winning the prize must possess a valid Canadian passport. If the winner does not have a valid Canadian passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited.
- Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified, including roundtrip ground travel to the winner’s nearest international airport. The Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the prize that is not written as included with the prize.
- Upon winning any prize from Inner Spirit Photography, the contestant is no longer eligible to win any subsequent prize from Inner Spirit Photography for a period of thirty (30) days from the first win.
- Upon winning a prize valued at $500 or more or winning a trip, no member of the household where the winner resides may win a subsequent trip or prize valued at $500 or more for a period of one (1) year from the first win.
- The Participant agrees, in the event of winning the contest, to sign a release and indemnification agreement as a condition of receiving the prize, wherein the Participant agrees that he/she has entered the contest at their own risk and agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless Inner Spirit Photography, its affiliated and parent companies, its staff, sponsors, promotional agencies, agents, assigns or any of their staff responsible for injuries, accidents, misfortunes or causes of action arising from or in connection with the Participant’s participation in the contest and/or acceptance and use of the prize.
- If the prize involves or includes photographs or photography of the Winner, the participant agrees, in the event of winning the contest, to sign Inner Spirit Photography’s standard model release of any and all of the images for marketing and promotion purposes in any medium as a condition, WITHOUT COMPENSATION of receiving the prize.
- Winner and Participants will permit Inner Spirit Photography to use their name, voice and/or likeness, and their written entries without prior notice or compensation for promotional purposes in mediums of all forms including television or radio broadcast, web cast, Internet or print.
- No prize may be used in any way that might have or be expected to have an adverse or negative effect on Inner Spirit Photography, including its business, reputation or employees.
- Any and all disputes, conflicts, interpretations, questions or concerns regarding space, rules, contests and/or their associated prizes will be determined by Inner Spirit Photography in its sole discretion and whose decisions are final.
- The contest and prize are subject to Federal, Provincial and local regulations and laws and may be void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- Any prizes that are in the form of a gift certificate or credit towards sessions, prints, frames or other Inner Spirit Photography products can only be applied to new orders or new sessions, not existing orders or booked sessions. More than one gift certificate or credit cannot be grouped to be applied towards any one session or order(s) arising from any particular session.
- Inner Spirit Photography reserves the right to amend these contest rules and regulations at any time within its discretion and for any reason.
- In order to be declared a winner by the Contest judges, a potential winner must: (i) be in compliance with these Contest rules; (ii) complete, sign and return Inner Spirit Photography or its agents form declaration and release prepared by Inner Spirit Photography or its agents before being declared a winner and before a prize will be released;
If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these Contest rules, the Contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and select an alternative winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of other eligible entries received for a particular Contest and any criteria mentioned in ads or website guidelines.